Inspirational Leader Award
Purpose: To feature social workers who are inspirational role models.
Description: This award is presented to individuals whose current contribution to the profession inspires others and whose professional conduct serves as a role model for those working in the field of social work.
Eligibility: All candidates must be members of OASW and must be registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
- Inspires others through their leadership, optimism and innovation in addressing situations/problems.
- Practice or contribution exemplifies the theme of Social Work Week.
- Other attributes/contributions such as work that addresses diversity, leadership at a pivotal time for the profession or public.
- Should candidates tie, a fourth criterion can be applied:
- Represents a unique or under-represented practice sector.