The Ontario Association of Social Workers' (OASW) Biennial Provincial Conference is the largest knowledge mobilization event of its kind for social workers and social service workers in Ontario. This year's event will draw over 300 practitioners, policy-makers, researchers, academics and social work students for 1.5 days of interactive discussions on current and innovative best practice in mental health across settings.
The curated conference program will facilitate a multi-directional flow of information amongst and between attendees and leaders in the field, to accelerate access to relevant information, tools, and resources as well as to promote the development of new research to advance practice through:
- Over 25 interactive workshop sessions
- Inspiring and insightful keynote addresses from Senator Wanda Bernard Thomas and Carol Hopkins, Executive Director of the Thunderbird Partnership Foundation
- A conference-wide panel discussion on mental health and equity
- Peer-reviewed poster presentations by students, practitioners, and academics
- Opportunities to connect, network and collaborate with colleagues in the field
- Plus lots more!
Space is limited, register today for this one-of-a-kind event!