Groupes de réseautage virtuels
Virtual networking groups allow members to share information, share resources and to receive/provide peer support.
How the virtual groups function:
- Members communicates through their email;
- Emails are sent to one address (provided once subscribed); and
- This email gets distributed to the whole group.
- It depends on you, some members participate more actively, while others are more passive and only choose read the messages that get sent.
- Time commitment relates only to the time taken to read and/or send messages.
- We recommend that you take the time to read the Rules & Guidelines document generated for Participants before getting started (attached below).
- Some weeks the virtual networking groups are fairly active (if there is a "hot" issue), other times quiet, we recommend that members with the help of the group moderator pose questions or invite feedback on particular issues. Attached below, General Tips for Moderators.